Cody Yellowstone Travel Updates – Learn More
Meetings & Conferences
For centuries, Cody Yellowstone has been a natural gathering place. First came the wildlife. Others followed in the steps of the wildlife: Native Americans, early explorers, hardy settlers and a young man by the name of William F. Cody, known to the world as “Buffalo Bill”. Today his legacy remains, as do the natural and wild wonders that make hosting a meeting, convention or tradeshow here so exciting.
Even 100 years after his heyday, Buffalo Bill’s Wild West spirit lives on in Cody, Wyoming. A variety of meeting facilities are available in each of our three communities.
- The Riley Arena and Community Events Center offers 25,000 sq. ft. of open exhibit space available from April through October. Event setup and table and chair rental available as well as pipe and drape to form any configuration needed. A kitchen and snack bar are also available with local catering for large groups. No breakout rooms.
- The Holiday Inn and Convention Center offers finished banquet space for up to 250 and several breakout rooms and exhibition space. The Holiday Inn has 186 sleeping rooms, a restaurant and lounge and catering services.
- The Cody Auditorium, owned by the City of Cody, is available for large groups in a semi-finished space. A gymnasium setting, this large space is available for banquets, dances, and trade shows. A catering kitchen is provided as well as tables, chairs and pipe and drape. One breakout room is available.
- The Cody Cattle Company offers space for up to 500 people. Kitchen, stage, bar, sound and visual equipment available.
- The Buffalo Bill Center of the West has several meeting and reception areas with various seating capacities and full catering service.
- The Commons operated by the City of Powell, offers event space located in downtown Powell. Banquet capacity is 150, reception capacity 300. Tables and chairs are available as well as a small catering kitchen. Catering services are available. No breakout rooms.
- Park County Fairgrounds offers a variety of exhibition space and small meeting space. RV hookups available at complex. Limited kitchen facilities. Tables, chairs and pipe and drape available.
- Northwest College This 2-year college campus offers dormitories and a variety of auditoriums and meeting space. Available summer only.
- NWC Field Station. This facility includes dormitories and small meeting space. Meals are served cafeteria style. Tables and chairs available.
- The Meeteetse Recreation District’s After School Building can hold up to 50 people
- The Ferret Den can accommodate up to 50 people (307) 868-2484
- The Senior Center can accommodate around 50 people (307) 868-2622. Kitchen available with certified person and additional fee.
- The Park County School District #16 offers several options for groups up to 300+. Kitchen is available with certified person and additional fee.
- The Elkhorn Cafe can accommodate up to 50 people. Food is available on the premise (307) 868-9245
EAST YELLOWSTONE VALLEY
- The historic valley is filled with guest and dude ranches that offer a truly western flair. Many of these ranches are perfect for a small retreat, family reunion or meeting. Please visit the East Yellowstone Valley Chamber of Commerce for further information.
For further information on additional group facilities including: restaurants with private meeting space, theater spaces, lodging properties with meeting space, etc., please download our Group Meeting Facilities inventory summary.